WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT SCREEN PRINTING.
- Screen printing is based on locations and colors. Each screen print location may require extra set up costs. Every color in your design increases print costs.
- If you have a specific brand of shirt you'd like to use, most of the time we can order it from our supplier.
- White garments do not need a base layer of ink which allows for lower print costs.
- The more shirts the better! We offer price breaks at 25, 50, 100, 300. Anything over 300 please contact us at email@example.com for more info.
- There is a minimum order for every order. If you order falls below 20, check out our direct-to-garment service.
- If you would like a new design, we do have an in-house graphic designer, design fees will apply.
- The following files are accepted: AI, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PSD. Any extra adjustments to artwork files will be an extra fee.
- Before production is started a proof will be sent to get approved.
If you would like to place a t-shirt order with The Ink House Tees & More, please fill out the form below.
WHAT TO INCLUDE ON YOUR FORM:
- How many shirts
- How many locations
- How many colors
- Due date
- Type of garment